Basque shepherds dinner & evening
After an aperitif tasting of Irouleguy Wine (Basque Wine) with our winemaker and a cut of ham in a most typical setting, our chef Zikiro, Basque mechoui, concoct a typical Basque Shepherds dinner.
A convivial and authentic gastronomic moment around a lamb cooked and candied, on a wood fire.
The +...Typical & unusual places discovery
The best of Basque products
Meetings with Basque producers
Ability to customize the circuit
> Possibility of pairing with a sports or cultural activity
> Erronda supervison & services
- Welcoming aperitif with Basque wines with our winemaker
- A moment of sharing & conviviality around a live cut of ham
- Basque dinner: Zikiro cooked on a wood fire in front of you
- Dessert & digestive (always Basque)
- Evening music with Basque bandas
- Customize menu
- Possibility of pairing with cultural activity :
- Discovering Basque producers & artisans
- Discovery of the Basque Country appellations (Irouleguy, Ossau Iraty…)
- Possibility of pairing with a sport activity :
What they think
The details of this emotion
The hinterland of Labour, which extends to La Bastide-Clairance, is an enchantment. A gentle relief, dotted with hills, bocages and moors, dotted here and there with white houses with red roofs. Towards the south, the landscape forms under the vigour of some mountains with rounded peaks, including the Rhune and the Artzamendi are the highest points.
It is in the heart of these steep valleys and unique viewpoints that Erronda invites you to one of these little shepherds all more charming than the other.
When you arrive, you will discuss with our winemaker a glass of history and flavours while our producer cuts ham in front of you to amaze your taste buds ….
It’s Dinner time and you will have observed during the aperitif the slow cooking in the wood fire of the Zikiro (which is already there since 3 hours ) …
The evening continues with a Basque band !
An evening where conviviality rhymes with simplicity !