Art in Bilbao Visit
After tasting the famous pintxos “Irrintzi”, you stroll through the medieval alleys of “Casco Viejo”, along the Nervión you arrive at a monumental creation all in steel: The Guggenheim Museum, what a slap!
Your stay in the Spanish capital of Contemporary Art will be magnificent…
The +...Discovery of an open-air museum
Major museums with art galleries
Participation in creative Workshops
> Transport Luxury Experience
- 10h30 – 12h30 : Guided tour of the “Casco Viejo” (Old Town) and along the Nervion (river)
- 13h30 : “Tapeo” – Lunch Tapas on “Plaza Nueva”: Tasting in 3 tapas bars
- > 10 pintxos + 3 wine glasses/ beers/ softs
- 15h – 17h : Guided tour of the famous Guggenheim Museum
- 17h30 – 19h30 : Free time
- 20h – 22h : Gastronomic Dinner
- 22h : Return to your unit
- Bus transportation
What they think
The details of this emotion
Famous for its great architectural projects, Bilbao has become the second most visited city in Spain. There are many cultural and emblematic places: Guggenheim Museum, Euskalduna Palace, Arriaga Theatre, Alhondiga Centre and the famous Vizcaia Bridge, a UNESCO World Heritage site…
In terms of art, the city is in perpetual effervescence, it makes the joy of the curious and the initiates who walk the streets strolling in high cultural places as in small art galleries.
Erronda team guides you in the heart of this open-air museum, and invites you to escape through surprising and breathtaking discoveries.