Pamplona Festival – San Fermin Running of the Bulls
It is 7.57 am, people are growling in the Estafeta Street just before the encierro’s start. You can observe everything from your balcony to live the famous encierro of Pamplona. 08.00 am, the explosion of start firecracker resounded from Santo Domingo Street to the Bulls Plaza, the bulls runs below followed by the runners, you can smell everything… What an amazing moment! After these emotions you’ve got to indulge yourself with local food and share with your friends the first refreshment of this long day.
The +...2 nights Hotel***
Running bullfight from balcony
Cultural shows and sports performances
Navarre gastronomy discovery
Meeting with bullfight runners
> From 8th to 10th of July 2020
> From 11th to 13th of July 2020
- Installation in your Hôtel *** (downtown)
- Welcome Staff & San Fermin traditional scarf
- Apritif & Tapas – Plaza del Castillo
- Lunch in a Basque Cider House
- Guided tour of Encierro itinerary commented on a runner
- Bullfighting – «Sombra» zone
- The famous exit of the arenas – Bandas show & music groups
- “Aficionado” diner – Bullfighting traditional restaurant
- San Fermin party
- Encierro from your private balcony – Calle Estafeta + local Breakfast
- Meeting with Encierro Professional Runners
- Corales visit
- Aperitif & Tapas – Calle San Nicolas
- Gourmet lunch – Local specialities
- Bullfighting OR traditional Basque Pelota
- Diner – “Paella” traditional restaurant
- Fireworks from the Citadelle
- Encierro from arenas
- Breakfast at your Hotel
- Come back (by yourself or by Erronda Bus)
- Airport transfers and accommodation
- 1 Balcony for the opening « Txupinazo » (06/07)
- 1 Ticket for traditional Basque Pelota
What they think
The details of this emotion
The famous San Fermin is considered as the third largest festival in the world, after the Carnal in Rio and the Oktoberfest in Munich. An estimated 3 million persons, all dressed up in red and white, populate the streets of the Navarre city, during 8 days. Encierro is the only moment of the day when the feast is on hold, just moments before the bulls soar and tension is submerging.
Celebrate in total immersion during one or more days the shared emotions, the magic and the joy seizing the streets of Pamplona, on the rhythm of marching bands and peñas.
An explosion of sensations and emotions are guaranteed.
The Travel Agency Erronda organize your amazing trip during San Fermin of Pamplona !